Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year




Here is to a Happy and healthy New Year. What will 2015 bring for you?

Unlike last year where I sort of stagnated, I now have so many wonderful personal goals ahead, I just know it will be a great year!  I previously posted my Bat Fit goals (just scroll down if you want to read) so I won't repeat them here. I feel hopeful that this year will be spent less sick and more productive.

On the other hand, I just want to take a moment out to thank all those who have been following this blog over the past couple of months. Here's to a future, full year of blogging and hopefully more followers (hint, hint). So, thank you, merci, and if you do plan on celebrating tonight, please be careful. Don't drink and drive!

To all a good night!


Sylvie

xoxox

10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...