Wednesday, November 26, 2014

To hell with corporate dress codes!

You know what it is like on a Monday morning, your alarm goes off and you just don't feel like going to work. We all get that from time to time, I like to call it the "Monday bug" and it is especially strong for me this time of the year. We are getting lots of people coming in, the phones are busy, by the end of the day, I am drained from all that social interaction. I am incredibly busy and there are many times, I wish I could split myself in two in order to get the work done faster! The top is pretty fashionable but the bottom is probably something better to be left for home if your company has a strict dress code. Luckily for me, I can get away with wearing this skirt. Again, I am sitting at my desk, I don't go overboard with makeup and I don't wear this skirt all the time. It is nice that I can wear things I really like. I was super productive!


For the record, I am wearing leggins underneath and I avoid bending over LOL

And naturally, the following day, I decided to wear a dash of color. Look, it's dark blue! I figured it was a fair exchange for the tu-tu skirt from the day before! Ha! Ha!

I swear, it's blue! LOL

Just take the damned picture already!

2 comments:

  1. I think dark blue is a lovely colour, I love black and blue outfits!

    Yes, I do wish I could wear things like that to work! Maybe in a future job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope one day you can wear those things to work :) It did take me awhile to work my way up to it. I try to wear some color although it is mostly darker shades. I may just get a pink top because I am quite fond of pink.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...