Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Not evil dear, wicked.

I have finally caught up and up-to-date with watching the show  "Once Upon A Time" thanks to Canadian Netflix and ctv.com  I am in love with the wicked witch from last season. What I loved the most about her was her hat. I don't just want that hat, I need it. I think it is absolutely adorable.  I couldn't find pictures that really do the hat justice but since the show seems to be pretty popular, I think most of you know what it looks like.




9 comments:

  1. One of my friends was telling me about this show today! Seems pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her dress! I haven't seen the newest series, something about the first few episodes was frustrating me. Maybe I should give it another try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was I the only one who thought it was weird that the main character had totally been dating a flying monkey (in human disguise) for nearly a year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I found it funny. I admit, the newest season isnt as good as the first but I still like it

      Delete
  4. I don't follow this show, but since my sister in law likes it, I often catch it on tv at their place, and I've seen a bunch of screencaps on tv blogs as well. I love the Wicked Witch's look, that hat is really sassy; She looks so much better, than Mila Kunis' Wicked Witch in Oz, the Great and Powerful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seen Oz The Great and Powerful I may just check it out

      Delete
  5. I can't say I've seen the show but I'm lovin' the hat!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...