Friday, November 28, 2014

I love being tagged! Wheee! Fun things! Blogvember challenge


Tagged by the super awesome Ms. Laura Morrigan

Thank you!

These are the questions in the blogvember challenge:


What is the best thing about blogging?'

I sort of covered that in this post here where I hit my 10k page views. On the other hand, blogging is a lot of fun and I got to make new friends from all over the world. It helps me be creative when the day job gets too mundane.

What makes my blog special?

Special? Well, I'm "special" in many different ways, ha!ha! Honestly, if my blog is special, it is for several reasons. I noticed there are not a lot of "goth working mommy blogs" out there and I wanted to show readers that this isn't always some phase we grow out of. I also got tired of being told "now that you are a mom now, you should be normal". It doesn't mean I had a kid, I should stop all the things I enjoy doing as long as there is a healthy balance. I tried the normal thing, it was the most depressing time of my life!  I also try to add a little bit of everything in my blog, not just mommy stuff because that gets boring. I like variety. Another thing that makes this blog special are my readers. I said it before, it always makes me smile when people comment or when I am told that they like reading my blog, Awww, ain't I sweet?

How does my blog look in a year?

I hope it is still fun to read, there will be more sarcasm and more silliness!

Which was my best post?

Good question. I like all my posts. Believe it or not, my most popular post so far is about my trip to the dentist. I like all my posts but I had the most fun writing this one here (advice I wish I received as a Baby Bat). I did laugh at myself and it was fun to look back at all my stupid mistakes.

What other blogs / bloggers inspire me?

All blogs inspire me.


My three nominees are Goth Gardener, Mary from Mourning Glory Designs, and Spookieness

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I love people who are mums and still awesome and eccentric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me on your post Sylvie! Here is my post:
    http://mourningglorydesigns.blogspot.ca/2014/11/i-been-tagged-blogvember-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for tagging me. Here's my post http://goth-gardening.blogspot.com/2014/11/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog because you are such a sweetie, and funny too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...