Monday, August 18, 2014

You don't always need a little black dress

I came across this little dress recently and I must admit, I think it is quite cute and fun! It is also appropriate for work! I like that it can be a versatile outfit: I can wear this dress with my Docs or my cute little Demonias (as seen here)

Please ignore the shopping bags in the background, I just came in from running errands!
Demonia shoes, it was hard to get a shot in but there are little skulls on the side, so cute!



8 comments:

  1. Love this! What kind of fabric is that? A velvet burnout? Looks great and fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is a velvet burnout. It is a heavy fabric, perfect for early fall. We have been getting cool temperatures here!

      Delete
  2. That's a great dress! Love the pattern and the fabric is one that I would love to pet... Okay, that's reads funny but you know what I mean :D The bonus is that you look super happy in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress. I would love to own something like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was quite a find. I wasnt even shopping for myself and there it was, just staring at me off the rack, begging for a new home LOL

      Delete
  4. I`d like a shirt made out of that material, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you App'y. I really enjoy reading your blog by the way, I like all the cemetary pictures you post.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...