Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Mono Tiki Tia!

The title for this post was brought to you by.... an old school Scooby Doo episode! The inspiration for this post: my new Sourpuss tiki girl shirt!

 I wore this to work today. It was a change from all black and was a nice, cute splash of color! My coworkers loved it! I have to wear a tank top underneath because it shows a little too much cleavage for my liking. What nice pineapples I have! Sourpuss clothing has always been one of my favorite brands! The shoes are Pleaser and can be found here: http://www.sinistersoles.com/DOLLY-02-Black-Platform-Sandals-p/s-pleaser-dolly-02-shoes-b.htm


Source: http://www.sourpussclothing.com

If any one has makeup tips to hide dark circles..please help!


And of course, here is the Scooby Doo clip because, Scooby rocks!

 Source: youtube

8 comments:

  1. I've been listening to surf punk lately, so i'm a total fan of your shirt. There are a few pro makeup products for dark circles--basically an orange creme/liquid concealer (orange being the complementary color to blue). I've been substituting an orange creme blush from a drugstore brand. Then you put your regular concealer on top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh cool! Thank you, I am going to try that one!

      Delete
    2. I posted a picture of myself today and was wondering the same thing... along with thinking that I need more sleep.

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit... it completely goes with your tattoo :D Plus, I agree Scooby Doo rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! thanks! They are playing them on Netflix and I have been watching them wth my son :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...