Tuesday, August 26, 2014

A little bit of retro because the sun is out to get me!

Today, I wore color again! Several weeks ago, I purchased this Sourpuss dress. I love Sourpuss clothing, so much! My conservative but accepting boss really liked and approved of this dress as she told me several times today!  She didn't like those pink stockings I wore in this post so much!  She is a sweet lady and they must pay her REALLY well to put up with me! Let's just hope dear old boss doesn't think this will be the norm! The sweater kept me warm in the chilly office but it is sweltering outside. This dress is perfect for a very hot, humid summer day, just like what Montreal is having at the moment!

there was better lighting outside but it was bloody hot on the upstairs balcony!
My buddy wanted to be in the pictures with his mom


Love this expression, "just take the damned picture!"


8 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    Understand that I have never wanted to be a mom (no tick tick; no interest in holding babies) but the way that little guy is looking up at you in the second picture like you're the queen of the universe, yeah... That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit, that is why I had to post the second one. It is amazing what you don't realize what is going on until you capture it on camera

      Delete
  2. I can't understand that someone would object to you wearing that dress to work (or the pink striped stockings). It's lovely.
    Your son is a cute little fellow. My kids are 10 and 14 now, they grow up too fast :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I hear you, it seems like yesterday I was pregnant and my son will be 4 years old in two weeks!

      Delete
  3. That is a really cute dress, and I love the third picture of you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! It was a nice treat because he normally doesn't like having his photo taken.

      Delete
  4. Aaaw, you guys look so cute! ^^

    And your dress is very pretty, I love subtly edgy items, that only suggest that their wearer is an underground chick; they're fun to play around with while discovering dress code boundaries. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and what you said about the subtly edgy items is so true! I wish I had this little dress when I first started working at this place but it is so cute, I just had to buy it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...