Thursday, June 5, 2014

Black and Red (Part 2)




 
Greetings lovelies!

I have been busy these past few days but I have to take part once again in our Sophistiqué Noir's Red & Black Week before it is over! I hope you guys like this one because it is quite cold out there today and I froze in my backyard!We attempted to take one yesterday indoors but our lighting sucks and you couldn't really see the dress. I even took a shot of the dress itself from my tiny bathroom because there is good lighting there. I made sure to keep my Hello Kitty socks out of the picture! Woohoo!

Anyways, this dress was purchased from my local goth shop for one of my company's Christmas parties. The dress was made by a local designer too called Aeternius clothing from Montreal, Canada. What I love about the dress, which is hard to see from the photos, is the black vertical stripes on the red.







9 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I've also heard great things about Montreal designers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really lucky to live here for that! I love buying clothing from local designers. Not only does it help the gothy community but when I do travel, I have something a little more unique!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable dress! Perfect for an after-hours office event - more fun than corporate attire, but still not too dramatic for coworkers to handle.

    Thank you for braving the elements to share this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect for my office party! I actually wore this dress to an Emilie Autumn concert. It looks great with leggins and big gothy boots. With the right accessories and stompy boots, this dress can easily be worn anywhere :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute dress. And wear those Hello Kitty socks with pride (says the woan with two HK dressing gowns who likes to hide with the hood up!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love that it's made by a Canadian designer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you Canadian Vulcan_Butterfly?

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...